Join Fleet Feet Sports PDX – Fit Right on the first Thursday of each month, April – September, for the largest fun run in the country for FREE!
2015 Update: First Thursday will resume in April!! Stay tuned for more info. Can’t wait!
In our 500-1000 person citywide version of the scavenger hunt, you’ll run or walk your way through Portland and rack up raffle tickets for chances to win prizes from our sponsors. At the end, hang out and relax with a beer and take in some tunes. We’ll give you a list of checkpoints and let you loose. The rules are simple:
- At 6 pm, a large map featuring around a dozen event checkpoints are revealed.
- The course covers NW Portland, Downtown Portland and close-in areas of the east side.
- Take notes, go to the Fit Right Facebook page or snap pictures of the map. You’ll need them to find your way.
- Hit as many checkpoints as possible in one hour. How you get there is up to you.
- Score raffle tickets at each checkpoint. More tickets equal more chances to win.
- Get back by 7:00 pm to enter your tickets in the drawing.
- When you’re done, have a beer, listen to great music, and meet new friends.
Venue for 2015: TBD
First Thursday Urban Adventure Runs take place from 6:00-8:00 pm. Suggested arrival time is 5:30 pm.