Dr. Korman provides compassionate and skillful comprehensive gynecological care for women from adolescence through menopause and into later life. She emphasizes the integration of mind and body through nutrition, exercise, awareness and balance. Her practice of evidence-based medical and surgical techniques includes traditional office-based procedures, as well as minimally invasive and conventional gynecologic surgeries in the Operating Room. As a result of work on the Navajo Reservation in Northern Arizona for several years, Dr. Korman was able to combine her Western medical training with Native American spiritual and traditional medicine to provide a truly synergistic mode of care. To facilitate the discovery and development of personal strength, health, and ability, she believes in providing education and information to all. She was born in Okinawa, Japan, and subsequently grew up in Cleveland, Ohio. After completing medical school and residency training, she moved to Oregon. In Portland, she has been in private practice since 2002. On her time off she spends as much time as possible outdoors running, biking, and skiing with her husband and two daughters.
- Medical Degree: Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts
- Residency: OB/GYN, Oregon Health Services University (OHSU)
- B.S. Human Nutrition: University of Michigan
- American Medical Association
- Fellow, American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Oregon Medical Society
- Portland Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology