Join us for another fantastic season of Spring track in Portland! Foot Traffic partners with Portland Parks and Recreation to offer these low-cost, fun-filled Tuesday meets at Grant High School. These are for both individuals and for teams, so all youth are welcome!
This year’s schedule is as follows:
(All meets at Grant H.S. Track from 5:45-7:45pm)
• March 21st, Middle School Foot Traffic Ice-breaker
• April 11th, All-ages track meet
• April 18th, All-ages track meet
• April 25th, All-ages track meet
• May 9th, 3-5th grade city championship meet