From The North Face: Our most breathable jacket ever, this waterproof shell is crafted of GORE-TEX® Active to shed wind, rain and sweat during active endeavors in wet, cool conditions. Designed for bone-dry protection while running or training outdoors in the wettest weather, this jacket is exceptionally lightweight – the lightest waterproof, windproof, breathable GORE-TEX® product out there. What it lacks in weight it gains in durability.
From FlipBelt.com: Unlike traditional belts where a pouch is sewn onto a strap and a fastener, FlipBelt is an entire tubular pocket allowing plenty of room for all your goodies. With no buckles to cause uncomfortable chafe, simply pull it on like a pair of pants, place over or under clothes, and easily slide in your stuff through the multiple openings around the belt. The even design virtually eliminates belt bounce & movement during activity for the most comfortable experience. Superior stretch/recovery, flat seam & minimal construction provides the ultimate comfort, most don’t feel it on at all. Turning the entire belt over closes openings and locks items inside.
- 3 white-light modes: economic, high-brightness, strobe
- White LED with 105-lumen light output and 90-meter beam length provides 187 hours burn time in economy mode and 95 hours in brightest mode
- Uses three AAA batteries (included)
- Four case/headband colors available
From New Balance: Shave time off what you thought was your best in the New Balance 1600v2 racing flat. With premium traction for slick roads and a snug upper, this shoe is a fierce competitor for those who are in it to win.
From New Balance: Switch into high gear in the lightweight design of the New Balance 1400v3. This competition running shoe is built for top speed. It features a barely there upper for a secure fit, REVlite® responsive midsole and overall enhanced stability without compromising on performance whether you’re doing speedwork or heading toward the finish line in record time.
From New Balance: Experience all the reasons this shoe was awarded “Best Debut” by Runner’s World in your quest for better. With a cushioned midsole, T-BEAM stability and a breathable mesh upper, this running shoe provides the lightweight ride you crave.
From New Balance: Engineered for the relentless pursuit of faster, this lightweight, award-winning running shoe delivers the snappy, responsive ride required for all the miles you have planned for it. Awarded “Best Debut” by Runner’s World magazine.
From New Balance: Designed to bring a smoother and more stable ride to your route, this shoe gets that there is always something to chase. With soft and consistent cushioning, it delivers plush comfort from mile 1 to whenever you decide to stop.
The Nike Fly Tank is made of Dri-FIT® fabric to keep you cool and comfortable for those sweaty workouts. It has a scoop neck, wide armholes, thin shoulder straps, and a racerback design.
Available in White, Black, Bright Mandarin, and Clearwater.
Are you a fan of the Nike Fly Tank? Post your review and photos by clicking the “Write a Review” button below.
It’s the next best thing to having your own personal running coach. Forerunner 620 features recovery advisor, race predictor and VO2 max estimate so you can train smarter. When used with the HRM-Run monitor¹, the 620 also gives you feedback on your running form by showing your cadence, ground contact time and vertical oscillation. For indoor training, the built-in accelerometer tracks distance, so you don’t need a separate foot pod.
why we made this
When we’re training hard on the track and the trails, we want to be able to work up a serious sweat without grime sticking to our legs. We designed these run crops with sweat-wicking fabric that keeps us cool and comfy when we bring the heat. Want to race?
fabric + features
- Full-On Luxtreme® fabric is sweat-wicking and four-way stretch with added LYCRA® fibre for great shape retention
- stow your gels in the two hidden waistband pockets
- stash your valuables in the secure back zipper pocket
- cinch the continuous drawcord for a custom fit
- the chafe-resistant flat seams help protect sweaty skin from irritation
fit + function
- designed for: yoga, run, gym – anything sweaty!
- fabric(s): Luxtreme®, Mesh
- fit: loose
- shelf bra: no
- support: none
- coverage: low
- length: hip
Available in colors heathered white/white/raspberry glo light, heathered vintage pink/vintage pink/raspberry glo light, heathered black/black/raspberry glo light, heathered bark berry/bark berry/raspberry glo light.
Protect yourself from cold and wind in this soft shell running jacket with a FORMOTION® fit for easy movement. climaproof® protection keeps you dry when the storms let loose. Super-breathable GORE WINDSTOPPER® blocks the wind so you have weather protection that lasts as long as your run.
Long runs, tempo runs, speed drills. You expect a lot from your body…and from your training gear. Meet Forerunner 405. This GPS-enabled sport watch tracks your training, then wirelessly sends your data to your computer. The ultimate in training technology, its sleek design features a touch bezel that lets you quickly scroll and select features on the run.
Multisport GPS Watch with Running Dynamics and Connected Features
- Running dynamics¹ include cadence, vertical oscillation and ground contact time
- Offers VO2 max estimate², race predictor and recovery advisor
- Features swim distance, pace, stroke type identification, stroke count, drill logging and rest timers
- Smart notifications³ let you see email, text and other alerts on your watch
- Connected features4: automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™, live tracking, social media sharing
Multisport GPS for Land and Water
- GPS-enabled training device for multisport athletes
- Tracks time, distance, pace and heart rate on land
- Times your swim and estimates distance and average speed
- Water resistant to 50 meters
- 20-hour battery life
- Wirelessly transfers data to Garmin Connect™ for analysis and sharing
Forerunner 220 measures essential running data including distance, pace and heart rate¹. It’s like having a coach on hand, providing constant feedback and recording all your stats so you can focus on your run. In addition to using GPS to calculate distance and pace, the 220 has a built-in accelerometer. So you know distance and pace data when you’re running on an indoor track or treadmill, with no need for a separate foot pod. The accelerometer can also track distance when GPS is unavailable, such as when you run through a tunnel. It’s compatible with free training plans from Garmin Connect, which you can schedule and send to your watch, for real-time coaching.
NAAWK is a lifestyle driven brand that meets the needs of an active, outdoor enthusiast. NAAWK sun care products are specifically designed with this environment in mind, offering the best skin and sun care products available.
NAAWK Lip Protectant is available in Original (SPF 30), Medicated (SPF 30), Berry and Vanilla (SPF 30), and All Natural Hydrating Therapy.
- Intensely refreshing and cooling
- Protective and moisturizing formula uses Beeswax, Shea Butter and Vit. E
- Made in USA
NAAWK is a lifestyle driven brand that meets the needs of an active, outdoor enthusiast. NAAWK sun care products are specifically designed with the environment in mind, offering the best skin and sun care products available.
- Propellant-free, no CFC. Environmentally-friendly.
- Broad Spectrum sun protection (choose between SPF 30 or 50)
- Perfect for quick & easy, all over body spray and hard to reach areas. Non-greasy.
- Refreshing clean light scent
- Available in 6 oz size
- Made in USA
The NAAWK Zinc Sunscreen Stick is the perfect mineral sunscreen companion that delivers product in a mess-free, easy application. The unique soft-solid formula will not leak out of tube even in high temperatures. Fits into small spaces and is light weight. The easy twist-up function enables you to apply directly to face, neck and ears. Great for sensitive skin and is very water & sweat resistant; will not run into your eyes. Reapplication made easy. Available in Traditional White, Blue, Orange, and Yellow.
• Product Size: 2.5” L x 0.5” D
• Product Weight: .23 oz (6.8 g)
• SPF 50 and Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection
• Very Water and Sweat resistant up to 40 minutes
• Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 16.8%
• Fragrance free
• Use soap and water to rinse off
• Ideal use during long exposure to intense sun, heat, wind, and water
• Made in USA
From Hydro Flask: Cold up to 24 hours. Hot up to 12 hours.
It all started on a sweltering day at the beach in Hawaii in 2008.
That day, Hydro Flask’s founder had an epiphany that forever changed the water bottle market: Instead of a bland, sweaty, sand-encrusted container of unrefreshing, lukewarm water, the world needed to quench its thirst with a reusable bottle that offered safe drinking and high performance in an attractive design. The result was the first Hydro Flask, incorporating double-wall vacuum insulation, BPA-free materials, food grade stainless steel, a range of fun, durable colors and a charitable arm called 5% Back. And with great quality comes great commitment, so Hydro Flask created its lifetime warranty to stand behind its products.
Available in 18-64 oz. sizes in a variety of pretty colors. Optional straw and flip-top lids are also available for purchase.